PIZAREA provides online food ordering services to persons who sign-up for PIZAREA (“Users” or “you”). As part of the registration process for this service, you are asked to provide certain personal information and (if applicable) other billing information. The policy of PIZAREA is to protect the privacy of PIZAREA Users who are using the PIZAREA service. Please be aware, however, that as a condition to the use of the PIZAREA service, PIZAREA Users agree to receive marketing materials from PIZAREA.
Please recognize that it is the policy of PIZAREA to protect the privacy of its Users, and thus PIZAREA will only allow third parties to have access to information concerning Users (“User Information”) in the following situations:
- PIZAREA will provide access to certain User Information to third-party suppliers in order for them to perform certain functions for us as necessitated by the use of the service — for example, credit card numbers are sent to a credit card processing company for billing. These suppliers are not authorized to release this information to other third parties.
- PIZAREA will disclose User Information if the User gives permission, requests products that require identifying information for fulfillment, or we are required to do so by law or regulatory authority.
PIZAREA may send Users periodic emails containing information about PIZAREA, administrative notices about a User’s account (such as notices about pending activities), updates on new Service features, usage tips relating to the Services, information about PIZAREA or third party products and services that are likely to be of interest to you, and user satisfaction questions. PIZAREA may also access user information for the following administrative purposes: (a) to examine system accounting logs and other company records to resolve SMS, email and other system errors or problems and (b) for billing purposes.
Credit Card Information
If you give us credit or debit card information for any other purpose or to pay for any other type of purchase, it will be used one time only to fulfill one order, and PIZAREA will not store your credit card information. Each User is responsible for all charges resulting from use of the service. Further, each User agrees to be financially responsible for use of the Service (as well as for use of your account by others, including minors living with you) and to comply with your responsibilities and obligations as stated in this Agreement.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security
PIZAREA Information Practice
- If we must deny a consumer’s application for service or terminate a consumer’s relationship with us, in cases other than fraud or violations of any law, rule or regulation, we will provide upon request the reasons, nature, substance, and information PIZAREA used in the decision.
Conditions of Use and Revisions
- The internet community is a rapidly changing environment and therefore PIZAREA may sell or liquidate its assets or its business or may purchase the assets or business of other companies (“business transfers”). In such transactions, user information generally is one of the transferred business assets and therefore PIZAREA Users should be aware that such business transfers may occur.
- All information on the PIZAREA website is of a commercial nature and is the property of Source Code Network Ltd a Ghanaian registered company having its registered office at Madina – Maye Hot Junction. If you do not wish to receive any further information regarding the services provided by PIZAREA please contact us directly.